ImageGlass is totally free and open source. There is no ads in the app as well.
However, developing and maintaining it have been taking thousands of hours of my time and a large part of my sanity as well as my finance.
If you love this little app, it would go a great way to ensuring that I can afford to take the time to continue to develop it.
Thanks for your gratitude and finance helpDonate $10 via Paypal
Built-in language packs:
English, Vietnamese, Arabic - Egypt, Chinese Traditional, Hungarian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Ukrainian.
- Minimum system requirements:
- .NET Framework 4.7.1 (Download here)
- Windows 7 SP1
- Removed Plugin support.
- Removed Share to Facebook feature due to privacy security concern.
- Added First-launch configurations screen which allows user to quickly set up on the first launch:
- Layout mode
- Set as default photo viewer
- Configurable Mouse wheel settings:
Combine with Ctrl, Shift or Alt key to:
- Zoom in / out image.
- Scroll vertically.
- Scroll horizontally.
- Navigate to previous / next images.
- Added Color Picker tool:
Pick a color and covert to 4 formats: RGB - HEX - CMYK - HSL with Alpha channel.
- Customizable toolbar buttons:
Added ability to customize toolbar buttons (show / hide buttons).
- Added Delete button to toolbar.
- Added ability to save / modify (rotate) the viewing image with lossless quality (JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP).
- Added Theme tab in Settings dialog to manage ImageGlass theme.
- Added ability to instantly apply theme without restarting app.
- Added option to show only file base name of the viewing image.
- Added ability to copy the viewing image data Ctrl + Shift + C.
- Added ability to real-time update thumbnails if the the thumbnails are changed.
- Added ability to instantly update if user change the option Find images in child folders.
- Display image info for both viewing image file, image data and error image.
- Copy / Cut functions enhancement:
- Removed Ctrl+Shift+C and Ctrl+Shift+X for copying / cutting multiple files due to bad user experience.
- Ctrl+C and Ctrl+X will do copying / cutting multiple files.
- Ctrl+Shift+C will copy image data instead.
- ImageGlass theme config file supports HEX color code.
- Viewing images can expand to the full screen dimensions without leaving any background 'border' around them.
- The order of command line arguments preventing other apps from working as editor.
- Set as desktop background is not working.
- Win+Arrow key conflicts.
- Adjust Window to actual image dimensions not respecting multiple monitors.
- Menu and sub menus are opened on secondary monitor.
- Image is not updated real-time if the extension is not lower case.
- Error when closing all ImageGlass windows due to temporary file not found.
- Cursor is changed to drag mode when pressing hotkey.
- Copy / Cut multiple files function doesn't work if user pastes the files and go back the app to copy / cut again.
- Real-time update when file being renamed is not triggered if user just change file extension.
- Image sorting by name is not correct if user enable Find images in child folders.
For the complete changes see the changelog.