ImageGlass is another open source basic image viewer, which, while simple, benefits from the speed that comes with being so lightweight, and is a good choice for Windows users.
- Supports over 70+ common image formats, including PNG, GIF, SVG*, WEBP*, HEIC, RAW,...
- Losslessly rotate / save the viewing image.
- Ability of opening image from clipboard directly.
- Rapidly switch between images.
- Drag-n-Drop viewing image supported.
- Real-time update the viewing image.
- Works great with GIF format: extract image frames, play/pause animation.
- Various zoom options: zoom in or zoom out, scale to height, scale to width, lock zoom ratio, etc.
- Various image navigation options: shortcuts, mousewheel
- Horizontal / Vertical image scrolling.
- Fast thumbnail preview.
- Thumbnail images can be shown in the current viewing folder.
- Color Picker tool allows user to pick and convert color to 4 formats: RGBA, HEXA, CMYK, HSLA.
- Slideshow viewing functionality.
- Conversion can be made in up to 10 different formats.
- Possibility of sharing the image being viewed to Facebook.
- Quick shortcuts supported.
- Clean nice modern minimal UI; posibility of hide/show toolbar.
- Different theme packs available to change the look of the interface.
- Multilanguage support, which makes the user able to create its own packs.
ImageGlass is aimed to be an lightweight, versatile image viewer, Edit function will open an external associated application.
There are a lot of awesome apps for better editing feature. We are happy to provide you a quick look of those image formats.