ImageGlass is totally free and open source. There is no ads in the app as well.
However, developing and maintaining it have been taking thousands of hours of my time and a large part of my sanity as well as my finance.
If you love this little app, it would go a great way to ensuring that I can afford to take the time to continue to develop it.
Thanks for your gratitude and finance helpDonate $10 via Paypal
Built-in language packs:
English, Vietnamese, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Czech, French, German, Cyprus (Greek), Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Khmer, Korean, Polish, Portuguese (Brazilian), Portuguese, Russian, Serbian (Cyrillic), Spanish, Swedish (Finland), Swedish, Turkish.
- Support viewing
RAWformats by taking advantage of Windows Imaging Component (WIC) - Windows 7+
- New file type icons for associated extensions.
- Display "A new version is available" in menu.
- Full support for Portable mode.
- Double click to view actual image size.
- Ability to display / hide hidden image files.
- Add "Zoom to fit" button to toolbar.
- Add support for real time resizing.
- Removed Share to Facebook, Extension Manager, Settings, About buttons on toolbar.
- Add "Autosave after rotating" option.
- Improve full screen mode:
- Image's height fits the window automatically.
- Hides the thumbnail bar automatically (same as the toolbar).
- Unhandled exception when 3 or more new images are moved/copied into the folder in which the current image is being viewed.
- Windows number format minus sign causes error on startup.
- Keep maximized window after exiting full screen.
- GIF image file locked after viewing.
- Thumbnail line width resets after closing window.
- Unhandled exception when canceling UAC prompt for "Create new language pack".
- Set as Desktop Background changed current the Fit Option in Windows 10.
- Unhandled exception when closing two windows.
- Image does not scale to fit when using title bar maximize/restore buttons.
- Drag and drop image from same folder doesn't open the image.
- Fix hamburger menu disappearing
- Unhandled error when cancel the Register Extensions operation.
For the complete changes see the changelog.