This is a legal agreement between you and ImageGlass Software (Duong Dieu Phap) covering the use of ImageGlass (the "Software").
ImageGlass is copyright (c) 2010 - 2023 by Duong Dieu Phap.
- Official website: https://imageglass.org
- Source code: https://imageglass.org/source or https://github.com/d2phap/ImageGlass
1) ImageGlass is an open-source software available in two main releases: ImageGlass Store and ImageGlass Classic.
1a) ImageGlass Store, which is published on the Microsoft Store, is a paid version.
1b) ImageGlass Classic is free for both personal and commercial use. It is not available on Microsoft Store.
1c) If you intend to use ImageGlass Classic at your place of business or for commercial purposes, it's recommended but not enforced to register at https://imageglass.org/license.
1d) By installing, copying, or otherwise using the Software, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA.
2) The name and logo of ImageGlass Software are the property of Duong Dieu Phap and are protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Therefore, the Software must be treated as any other copyrighted material. Any software utilizing the ImageGlass source code must obtain written permission from the author before using the ImageGlass Software name and logo.
3) Warranty Disclaimer: ImageGlass and documentation are provided "as is" without any warranty, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the Software is with you, the user. In no event shall ImageGlass or anyone else who has been involved in the creation, development, production, or delivery of this software be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of the use or inability to use the software, even if ImageGlass has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
4) ImageGlass source code is released under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 3, which is available at https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html.