Hello! I am Dương Diệu Pháp, a Vietnamese developer and an enthusiast of web technology and Windows apps.
I am working as Full-stack engineer for Open Protein — an AI-powered protein optimization platform as a service helping biology scientists to improve optimize protein sequences and prediction.
I often develop libraries for web and ImageGlass app in my free time. You can check them in my Github page. I will be glad if you can put some stars ⭐.
- 10/2021 - present: Full-stack engineer at Open Protein
- 1/2019 - 9/2021: Front-end Developer at Chainstack
- 11/2017 - 12/2018: Senior UI/UX Developement Specialist at Ascentis Private Limited
- 6/2015 - 11/2017: Front-end Developer at Aleph Labs
- 3/2012 - 5/2015: Lead engineer at Poste Co., Ltd
- 11/2011 - 3/2012: iOS Developer at Universal Information Services Corp. (UIS)
- 2009 - 2014: Student of The Faculty of Information Technology (FIT) of Ho Chi Minh University of Science
💌 Contact me
- Twitter: @duongdieuphap
- Discord: discord.io/imageglass
- Email: email@example.com
- Medium: medium.com/@d2phap
- Linkedin: linkedin.com/in/duongdieuphap
- Github: github.com/d2phap
- Dribbble: dribbble.com/d2phap
🤸 My collaborator - Kevin Routley
An awesome guy lives on the US East Coast. Not only does he help me to resolve the issues reported, but he also develops new features of ImageGlass.
Check out his website: fire-eggs.github.io