Announcing ImageGlass 6.0
Today we are pleased to release ImageGlass 6.0 with many improvements and bug fixes.
We spent a lot of effort to improve the startup time of ImageGlass.
In additionally, using asynchronous loading helps ImageGlass more responsive while displaying the heavy image files. A tiny message "Loading..." will be displaying.
Color management settings
ImageGlass can detect the embedded color profile of the viewing images and apply color enhancement using your configuration in Settings dialog.
The default color profile is set to sRGB. You can change or select a custom
*.ICC file for your new color profile.
Full screen mode
The Fullscreen option is now toggleable which means it can be saved and restored the state. In this mode, the window expands to fit the desktop size, covers Taskbar and hides Title bar.
You can toggle this mode by Main menu > Fullscreen or the shortcut Alt+Enter.
Navigation arrow buttons
For those people wish to click on left and right edge of viewer space to navigate to previous or next images, ImageGlass 6.0 officially supports it. To turn on this option, go to Settings > General > Others, check the option: Display navigation arrow buttons.
Settings storage changed
Imageglass 6.0 does not use Registry to write user settings! All settings of Installer and Portable version are now saved in igconfig.xml file. This is to make user easier copy or sync the settings when upgrading new version. To open the configuration folder, go to Settings > tab General.
Themes folder is located in the configuration folder.
- Set Lock screen image for Windows 10.
- Flip vertical and Flip horizontal.
- Open the last seen picture on startup.
- Center toolbar buttons horizontally.
- Display checkerboard only in the image region.
- Drag-and-drop of multiple folders in the same session to view image files.
- You can see the full list of new features, improvements and bug fixes at https://github.com/d2phap/ImageGlass/releases/tag/188.8.131.52