Announcing ImageGlass 8.10
ImageGlass 8.10 is an important update to fix critical WEBP vulnerability (CVE-2023-4863).
- Upgraded Magick.NET to v13.3
- Fixed a vulnerability occurring with WebP files (CVE-2023-4863)
- Fixed an issue where user cannot click the toolbar buttons when the window is inactive
- Fixed an issue where ImageGlass displays NEF files in wrong orientation
- Fixed an issue where ImageGlass could not display TIF files due to invalid tag 34031
Download it now!
Please be cautious of scams and only download ImageGlass from our official website. We highly recommend against downloading ImageGlass from any other source to avoid potential security risks. Additionally, if you encounter any bugs, have suggestions, or would like to provide feedback, please use our Issues tracker.
For the complete changes see the changelog.