Built-in language packs:
English, Vietnamese, French, Hungarian, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese - Brazilian, Russian, Spanish, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional
- 10 new file formats supported:
- User now can drag & drop of the viewing image from ImageGlass window to another application (hold Ctrl key).
- Add support for "Default Programs" panel in Windows 10.
- Allow user to change the program opens when edit image is selected.
- Allow user to stop looping back viewer to the first image when reaching the end of the list.
- Add new shortcuts for zooming.
- Portable mode support.
- Fully support for HiDPI scaling.
- Support scalable theme icons (SVG format).
- ImageGlass' logo is re-designed.
- Switch to use ImageMagick library for lots of file formats support.
- Remove file name of thumbnail.
- New arrangement of Settings dialog.
- Invert mouse wheel option:
- Spin down to view next image.
- Spin up to view previous image.
- Add option to turn on/off Delete confirmation dialog before deleting viewing image.
- Remove the "Loading..." message and reduce the duration of the message from 5 seconds to 2 seconds.
- lmageGlass throws error when moving the viewing image files to another folder.
- Zoomed images getting reset to actual size while saving files to the same location as the image being loaded.
- Wrong Filename Requested Against Case-Sensitive UNC/Mapped Network Share.
- ImageGlass moves to next image when using the snap feature of WIN + LEFT/RIGHT arrow keys.
- Modal dialog is displaying not on top during "Keep window always on top".
ImageList_OnFinishLoadingImage event subscribing leakage.
- User cannot find ImageGlass window after closing ImageGlass and disconnecting the second monitor.
- Some GIF files are playing slowly (thanks to @Meowski).
- When using Scaling Width/Height on a zoomed image, the size of image is not changed.
- Installation doesn't ask for admin password, error message.
- Some SVG files crashing when opening.
- Failed to associate with certain file types (e.g., .png) as default application.
For the complete changes see the changelog.