ImageGlass is another open source basic image viewer, which, while simple, benefits from the speed that comes with being so lightweight, and is a good choice for Windows users.
- Supports over 70+ common image formats, including PNG, GIF, SVG*, WEBP*, HEIC, RAW,...
- Losslessly rotate / save the viewing image.
- Ability of opening image from clipboard directly.
- Rapidly switch between images.
- Drag-n-drop viewing image supported.
- Real-time update the viewing image.
- Works great with GIF format: extract image frames, play/pause animation.
- Ability to view / extract multi-page image files (TIF, ICO) separately.
6 zoom modes:
- Auto Zoom
- Scale to Width
- Scale to Height
- Scale to Fit
- Scale to Fill
- Lock Zoom ratio
4 combinable window modes:
- Window fit: Auto-fit the window to the viewing image size
- Frameless: A borderless window
- Full screen
- Various image navigation options: shortcuts, mouse wheel
- Horizontal / Vertical image scrolling.
- Fast thumbnail preview.
- Thumbnail images can be shown in the current viewing folder.
- Color Picker tool allows user to pick and convert color to 4 formats: RGBA, HEXA, CMYK, HSLA.
- Slideshow viewing with countdown timer.
- Conversion can be made in up to 10 different formats.
- Supported basic touch gestures.
- Quick shortcuts supported.
- Clean nice modern minimal UI with customizable toolbar.
- Different theme packs available to change the look of the interface.
- Multilanguage support, which makes the user able to create its own packs.
- Ability to control ImageGlass over configuration, pre-define or even lock some settings at installation.
ImageGlass is aimed to be an lightweight, versatile image viewer, Edit function will open an external associated application.
There are a lot of awesome apps for better editing feature. We are happy to provide you a quick look of those image formats.