Built-in language packs:
English, Vietnamese, Arabic - Egypt, Chinese Traditional, Hungarian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Ukrainian.
- Minimum system requirements:
- Removed Plugin support.
- Removed Share to Facebook feature due to privacy security concern.
- Added First-launch configurations screen which allows user to quickly set up on the first launch:
- Layout mode
- Set as default photo viewer
- Configurable Mouse wheel settings:
Combine with Ctrl, Shift or Alt key to:
- Zoom in / out image.
- Scroll vertically.
- Scroll horizontally.
- Navigate to previous / next images.
- Added Color Picker tool:
Pick a color and covert to 4 formats: RGB - HEX - CMYK - HSL with Alpha channel.
- Customizable toolbar buttons:
Added ability to customize toolbar buttons (show / hide buttons).
- Added Delete button to toolbar.
- Added ability to save / modify (rotate) the viewing image with lossless quality (JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP).
- Added Theme tab in Settings dialog to manage ImageGlass theme.
- Added ability to instantly apply theme without restarting app.
- Added option to show only file base name of the viewing image.
- Added ability to copy the viewing image data Ctrl + Shift + C.
- Added ability to real-time update thumbnails if the the thumbnails are changed.
- Added ability to instantly update if user change the option Find images in child folders.
- Display image info for both viewing image file, image data and error image.
- Copy / Cut functions enhancement:
- Removed Ctrl+Shift+C and Ctrl+Shift+X for copying / cutting multiple files due to bad user experience.
- Ctrl+C and Ctrl+X will do copying / cutting multiple files.
- Ctrl+Shift+C will copy image data instead.
- ImageGlass theme config file supports HEX color code.
- Viewing images can expand to the full screen dimensions without leaving any background 'border' around them.
- The order of command line arguments preventing other apps from working as editor.
- Set as desktop background is not working.
- Win+Arrow key conflicts.
- Adjust Window to actual image dimensions not respecting multiple monitors.
- Menu and sub menus are opened on secondary monitor.
- Image is not updated real-time if the extension is not lower case.
- Error when closing all ImageGlass windows due to temporary file not found.
- Cursor is changed to drag mode when pressing hotkey.
- Copy / Cut multiple files function doesn't work if user pastes the files and go back the app to copy / cut again.
- Real-time update when file being renamed is not triggered if user just change file extension.
- Image sorting by name is not correct if user enable Find images in child folders.
For the complete changes see the changelog.